Giuseppe Bottiglieri Shipping Company Spa’s MISSION is to provide its customers with a flexible and reliable service of transport and to use this flexibility to develop unique industrial relations in order to make both the customers and the company with its 181 employees able to benefit.
The business strategy of the company is based on the following principles:
– optimizing operational safety and improving safety management skills of personnel ashore and onboard ships, including training for emergencies related both to safety and environmental protection
– providing high quality maintenance of vessels
– complying with all current environmental regulations
– maximizing utilisation of vessels
– achieving competitive financing arrangements
– strengthening relations with main charterers and shipyards
On the spot market, the company’s strategy tends to minimize the time element associated with ballast legs by efficiently chartering its vessels.
On the time charter market, the company’s preference is to hire only modern tonnage for the good sake of the environment and in order to provide our clients with a high standard fleet.